Monday, August 13, 2007

Edinburgh Fringe 2007 Pentax 6X7


This photograph was taken at this years fringe festival in Edinburgh with a Pentax 67 camera, my back is now hurting now that I had this monster of a camera and a 105 and 150mm lens in my bag for the day. One American photographer commented when I was loading another roll of film into the Pentax " Now that's dedication- do you use that for snaps?!" I shot 3 rolls of transparency film as well I have not got the transparencies back from the lab, should be interesting.
Pentax 6X7 Pentax 105mm f2.4 Film Agfa APX100 Dev Rodinal 13mins at 20 degC

1 comment:

Photo–Smith said...

The Pentax is a great camera, I got mine last summer with 90mm and 150mmm (Torvil and Dean version)

On reflection I'd rather have a Fuji 6x7 RF with a wider lens for the sort of stuff I do.
Where did you get your Agfa 120? Retrophotgraphic don't have any, I'm trying some of their cheap Forte.