Thursday, July 05, 2007

No party in the park for 2007 ??


The photo above was taken at Party in the park in Boston last year, it is one of my favourite shots I took there, I like it because the girl is almost falling out the frame towards the viewer.
Fast forward to July 2007 and it just has not stop ed raining, Boston council have sadly announced that party in the park has been cancelled, they say on there website that it may be put on later in the year. The cynical side of me thinks that the huge underground water tank they have built in the park is not completed either so there would be no PITP had it been dry.
You can read all the info on the Boston council website the link is below.
I hope the weather improves and PITP go on this year, I hope it doesn't wash out the Edinburgh fringe festival as I will be really fed up!
Nikon F2 -Nikkor 55mm F1.2- Film Tri-X Dev D76 stock

No comments: