Sunday, July 15, 2007

Horncastle Antique & Curiosity Shops 14/07/07

New laws same old cup

Time for tea


Rear window


Framed


Let there be light

This series of photographs are shot on fast B&W films. This set of photographs are shot on HP5+ uprated to 800 the lost souls are shot on Neopan 1600. Both are developed in Kodak X-tol. I find this developer very useful for low light shots, I get very good emulsion speed fine grain and good sharpness. Neopan 1600 is a film I have only ever used once before, I developed it in Rodinal it was really grainy but great tones. It really works well in X-tol, I shall use it more for low light shots. The only downside is that it is quite expensive. I bulk load most of my film which keeps my film costs very low. The HP5 is outdated but has been well stored its shooting well even at 800 asa it only cost $15 for 100ft.

Nikon FM. 18mm/f3.5 &35/f2.8 Nikkor. Film Ilford HP5+ @800 asa Dev. Kodak X-tol. Stock


No comments: