Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Norwich 02/12/06 Leica IIC & PLUS-X PAN




I have not been using my Leica's much lately so I took my Leica IIC with me when I visited Norwich. It came with a 1948 vintage 5cm coated Elmar lens and a 1938 vintage un-coated 9cm Elmar lens, Both are in good order.
The two shots above are shot on Kodak Plus-X Pan (old emulsion) @125 asa and developed in Agfa Rodinal 1-50 The exposure was 1/30 @ f5.6
It was rather a gloomy day on Saturday but I think the camera has peformed well.. it is over 60 years old!

Makes a nice change from using a modern Nikon SLR.

1 comment:

Photo–Smith said...

Hi Charlie Thanks for leaving comments on my blog post about plus X.
I visited yours and saw these shots from my city Norwich.
Very nice, these old timers are much better than people give credit for, I had a IIIc for 20+ years and loved it!
Regards
Mark