Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Lincoln Nikon FM 28mm f3.5 Kodak Plus-X Pan



I have owned a Nikon F2 Photomatic for a while now I liked it so much I bought a used Nikon FM.
It weighs less than the F2 But my only Grumble is you can't change the Focusing screens I like the Type E screen.
So it was off to Lincoln one weekend...
As the sun was out on this day this allowed me to use a 125 asa film.
I got a real bargin 60m of out of date Kodak Plus-X Pan from the states for £25! it has been cold stored all its life and is just fine.
The film is developed in Kodak D76 Stock for 5.5 Mins.


Lincoln


Lincoln Cathedral

(shame the windows are so dirty)


I wanted to shoot the rest of this roll of film so I took a couple of shots of the stump at Boston the sun was in the right place so I took 2 shots with different filters the first one is taken using a yellow#1 filter the second with a orange filter.

Boston Stump

Yellow#1 filter

Boston Stump

Orange Filter

No comments: